FIE Standard Trainers 1
Feuerstein Instrumental Enrichment Trainers courses are open to those individuals who have completed their Feuerstein Instrumental Enrichment Study, have evidence of at least 100 hours of work with the Standard instruments, have submitted all related documentation, and have been approved to participate in trainer training.
- Analysis of FIE tasks and the didactics of teacher training
- Detection of students’ cognitive functions during FIE lessons
- Techniques of observation and evaluation of FIE interactions on the basis of MLE criteria
- Cognitive analysis of FIE training sessions
- Didactics of teaching theoretical aspects of MLE and FIE
- Simulation of training sessions and analysis
- Didactics of training for “bridging”
- Documentation and quality assurance requirements associated with FIE training
- The mastery of FIE theory and instruments is evaluated by means of a questionnaire presented to the course participants on the last day of the course.
Course participants are required to bring a set of the FIE Standard Instruments and are encouraged to bring their FIE Standard Manuals. FIE Standard Teaching Diagrams will be provided via the learning platform.
Course participants will be awarded a Certificate of Instrumental Enrichment Trainer 1 upon successful completion of the entire course requirements. The certificate is valid for four years from its issue date and is renewed subject to the Continuous Professional Development (CPD) conditions: a. Submission of a verification form of FIE co-training experience (to be obtained from Feuerstein Institute) reflecting at least 45 hours of IE co-training under supervision of a senior IE trainer; b. Participation in annual lectures using e-learning, including successful completion of a questionnaire about the material presented in the lectures, participation in annual “live” CPD seminars organized by local Authorized Training Centers, or attendance in additional FIE or LPAD courses.
Please note: Teaching teachers and professionals are only allowed after completing the FIE Trainers Level 2 course, and requires the signing of an alliance agreement with Feuerstein Institute as an ATA, ATC (Authorized Training Center), or working as a staff member of an existent ATC.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
The Feuerstein Institute reserves the right to cancel any courses which fail to meet the minimum participation requirement. Fees for courses canceled by the Institute will be refunded in full.
In cases where the participants cancel, there is a €100 processing charge for reimbursement of workshop fees for cancellations made before the registration deadline. There are no refunds for cancellations after May 15, 2023.