LPAD Basic course is intended to clinical and educational specialists authorized to function as assessors of young children in their country. Candidates for participation in LPAD Basic course should provide documentation confirming the correspondence of their scope of practice to the national (or regional) licensing requirements.
- Theories of development
- Theory of Structural Cognitive Modifiability
- Criteria of Mediated Learning Experience
- Emergent cognitive functions.
- Advanced theory of mediation for dynamic assessment of young children;
- Study and practice with LPAD Basic instruments: Part-Whole; Functional Part-Whole; Concept Formation by inclusion and by elimination; Inferential Thinking, Progressions; Picture Sequence, Puzzles; Spatial Orientation; Complex Figure, Mazes, Human Figure Drawing, Associative Recall; Visual Transport, Reversal Test.
- Analysis of profiles of modifiability
- Principles of LPAD Basic reports
Course participants will receive an LPAD-Basic assessment manual, a set of LPAD-Basic tasks and recording forms, and a Teaching Diagrams booklet. Materials do not include the Raven Colored Matrices.
Upon completion of the course graduates will receive a Certificate of Attendance of theory and instruments component of the LPAD-B. Certification as an LPAD Basic Assessor will require conducting LPAD Basic assessment of two children, video recording the assessment and sending the records and the LPAD-B reports to the Feuerstein Institute for examination.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
The Feuerstein Institute reserves the right to cancel any courses which fail to meet the minimum participation requirement. Fees for courses cancelled by the Institute will be refunded in full. In cases where the participants cancel, there is a €100 processing charge for reimbursement of workshop fees for cancellations made before the registration deadline. There are no refunds for cancellations after the registration deadline.