LPAD Digital course is intended to facilitate those authorized to function as assessors in their country. Participants will learn how to use the new online digital assessment that has just been released.
Course participants will receive a login to the LPAD Digital platform and sample users.
- LPAD Digital and the concept of Learning Profiles
- Using the LPAD Digital platform
- LPAD Digital tests: Raven Matrices & Variations
- LPAD Digital tests: Organizer
- LPAD Digital tests: Numerical Progressions
- Structure of LPAD Digital reports
- Analysis of LPAD Digital reports
- LPAD Digital report to IE teaching
- LPAD Digital report to curricular teaching
Upon completion of the course graduates will receive a Certificate of Attendance of LPAD Digital Assessor.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
The Feuerstein Institute reserves the right to cancel any courses which fail to meet the minimum participation requirement. Fees for courses canceled by the Institute will be refunded in full. In cases where the participants cancel, there is a €100 processing charge for reimbursement of workshop fees for cancellations made before the registration deadline. There are no refunds for cancellations after the registration deadline.