FIE Basic 2
The course is open to graduates of the FIE Basic 1 course.
Course participants will receive a set of FIE Basic 2 instruments and online theoretical materials. The participants are encouraged to bring their own copies of the FIE Basic User’s Guide received during the FIE Basic 1 course.
- Mediated learning in young children
- Emergent and deficient cognitive functions in regular and special needs populations
- The emotional development of young children
- FIE Basic program and kindergarten curriculum
- Goal and sub-goals of the clinical and educational application of the second level of the FIE Basic program
- IE Basic Lesson planning and preparation of “bridging” exercises
- Comprehensive instruction in the use of the following FIE Basic instruments: Detecting the Absurd-2, From Empathy to Action, Preventing Violence, Reading Comprehension, Know and Identify
The mastery of FIE Basic theory and instruments is evaluated by means of a questionnaire presented to the course participants on the last day of the course.
Course participants will be awarded a Certificate of Feuerstein Instrumental Enrichment Basic Mediator 2 upon successful completion of the entire course requirements. The certificate is valid for four years from its issue date and is renewed subject to the Continuous Professional Development (CPD) conditions: a. Submittal of verification form of FIE Basic implementation to Feuerstein Institute (to be obtained from Feuerstein Institute) reflecting at least 30 hours of work with FIE Basic 2 instruments; b. Participation in annual lectures using e-learning, including successful completion of a questionnaire about the material presented in the lectures.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
The Feuerstein Institute reserves the right to cancel any courses which fail to meet the minimum participation requirement. Fees for courses cancelled by the Institute will be refunded in full. In cases where the participants cancel, there is a €100 processing charge for reimbursement of workshop fees for cancellations made before the registration deadline. There are no refunds for cancellations after the registration deadline.