FIE Standard 3 of 3
FIE Standard 3 of 3 is open to graduates of FIE Standard 2.
Course participants will receive a set of 5 FIE-3 (of 3) instruments, Teaching Diagrams, and a manual for a key FIE-3 (of 3) instrument Syllogisms.
- Higher cognitive functions
- Principles and techniques of “bridging” the cognitive principles to the high-school and college curriculum
- Feuerstein Instrumental Enrichment research
- Cognitive analysis of curricular lessons
- Simulation of FIE classroom instruction
- Comprehensive instruction in the material and didactics of third level IE instruments: Orientation in Space-2, Numerical Progressions, Syllogisms, Transitive relations, and Representational Stencil Design
Course participants will be awarded a Certificate of Instrumental Enrichment Mediator 3 upon successful completion of the entire course requirements. The certificate is valid for four years from its issue date and is renewed subject to the Continuous Professional Development (CPD) conditions: a. Submission of a verification form of FIE implementation to Feuerstein Institute reflecting at least 30 hours of work with FIE-3 instruments; b. Participation in annual lectures using e-learning, including successful completion of a questionnaire about the material presented in the lectures.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
The Feuerstein Institute reserves the right to cancel any courses which fail to meet the minimum participation requirement. Fees for courses cancelled by the Institute will be refunded in full. In cases where the participants cancel, there is a €100 processing charge for reimbursement of workshop fees for cancellations made before the registration deadline. There are no refunds for cancellations after the registration deadline.